What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You have the following rights:
– You are entitled to ask for details of the information we hold about you and how we process it and to receive a copy of your personal data.
– You may also have your data rectified or deleted, restrict our processing of that information, and object to the processing of your personal data.
– You may also choose to withdraw your consent. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or permitted by law.
– You may also lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal data with a local supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us as indicated above.
We must ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your information by contacting us at the addresses indicated above.
This policy was last modified on 01.12.2019
The controller of your personal data is:
– With regard to the website: SwissifyIT sarl, Rue de la Treille 7, 2000 Neuchatel, Switzerland, Phone + 41 (0)33 533 22 10, firstname.lastname@example.org
– With regard to online sales: SwissifyIT sarl, Rue de la Treille 7, 2000 Neuchatel, Switzerland, Phone + 41 (0)33 533 22 10, email@example.com
– With regard to marketing and advertising: SwissifyIT sarl, Rue de la Treille 7, 2000 Neuchatel, Switzerland, Phone + 41 (0)33 533 22 10, firstname.lastname@example.org